05 July 2009

Road Town to Cane Garden Bay

By 9am I am on my way to Supa Valu again, but it is still closed.  I try to get some of the stuff I need from Bobby’s but have no luck.

When I get back, Mike has finished changing the oil filter for the generator and I finish cleaning the floors then he calls Supa Valu and they answer the phone.  My elation is shortlived however.  They are actually still closed, so I mentally reorder the week’s food and just hope that I will be able to get what I need later in the week.

Doug, Cheryl, Will and Megan, arrive at around 10.30, and after going to buy their snacks and drinks, we are ready to get going.  As we leave Road Town, we can see a squall coming in, heading right for us so Mike changes the itinerary and we go to to Little Harbour, Peter Island for lunch.

Unfortunately, my earache, which seemed to be on the way out, is back with a vengeance and reluctantly I take one of the antibiotics that Mark left me, and go to bed while we sail over to Cane Garden Bay.

In the evening, Mike takes everyone to the Elm for dinner, where Candace gives them advice about their shopping requests.  He brings them back to the boat, then goes back to The Elm.  They play a few hands of cards then head off to bed.  I follow shortly behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment