31 May 2009

Sunday in Cane Garden Bay

Mike and I have an easy morning.  There’s nothing in the fridge to eat as we are doing the provisioning tomorrow.  Mike has cereal which he offers me, but seeing as it looks like the proverbial droppings from the bottom of a birdcage, I decline.  The only thing left which is remotely breakfast-like is – wait for it – triscuits!  Disgusting.  The worst 120 calories’ worth of food I have probably ever eaten!

In the afternoon, I get down to cleaning the boat and Mike sorts out the gennaker so that it can be taken to the repairers to be sewn back together - 52 knots of wind in the channel tried to destroy it last June.

IMGP1442 Photo:  Just on my way out for the evening

In the evening, we head over to the Elm for the usual Sunday night barbecue.  Candace and Malcolm are already there, and we are soon joined by Kim and Rick, then Misty and Gary, then Jim from the beautiful blue hulled Privilege, Blue Moon.

IMGP1444 Photo:  Tony, the great chef at The Elm

IMGP1443

Photo:  Sandra, the lovely waitress who serves up the great food

IMGP1445

Photo:  Steve and George, The Elmtones

No comments:

Post a Comment